Vancouver, WA, USA - Tech Talent Link, Inc
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquiring a complete and thorough understanding of the Business Systems.
- Conduct Functional, End-to-End, Regression and Smoke Testing for various sprint/release cycles.
- Develop and maintain Test Cases.
- Assist testing manager in audit documentation/preparation.
- Accurately identify and report on issues found during testing, providing root cause and impact analysis.
- Report testing results and progress to the Testing Manager.
- Plan and estimate efforts as required for validation of scheduled releases.
- All employees are expected to perform any reasonable work requested that falls within the qualification but not specifically described.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2+ years of testing experience testing web based applications.
- 1+ years of Integration testing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to analyze requirements and design system test plans.
- Skilled in solving problems software use patterns and defects.
- Ability to deal effectively with rapidly changing environment.
- Strong knowledge and experience in all the phases of SDLC.
- Knowledge of enterprise-level applications, including ERP, EDI, CRM, data warehouses, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL and appropriate testing methodologies.
- Experience testing Cloud-based applications.
- Experience with Jira, qTest and Selenium are a plus
- Four-year degree in Computer Science or Business preferred, depending upon experience.
- Two years professional experience.