Elk Grove, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
- At least 5 years of experience within a construction firm, Construction experience in heavy Civil projects and some field experience preferred.
- Strong command of Microsoft office suite SW - Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Particularly, advanced level in Excel.
- Organized, methodical, ability to maintain order working with large budgets.
- Willingness to learn - ability to receive instruction and apply knowledge to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Clear communication and teamwork.
- Daily Extra Work Report tags: field work with superintendents and foremen to get the DEWRs filled out on a daily basis, submit tags to the owner for signature, input data into NiceTouch as required, put together packages and discuss with the estimators.
- Keep track of quantities executed and quantities to be executed in all project activities.
- Keep track of productivities rates achieved on the jobsite and produce weekly reports for the Construction Managers (Excel).
- Review daily cost sheets from foremen.
- Analysis of Job Cost Report deviations on a monthly basis.
- Help maintain the cost monitoring system (eCMS/Excel).
- Open cost codes and monitor that the costs are tracked properly.
- Cost coding invoices.
- Review time cards.