Kalispell - LC Staffing
LC Staffing Kalispell is partnering with a dental practice to hire a long-term Dental Assistant. The Dental Assistant will be responsible for assisting the dentist in the clinical treatment of patients. The Dental Assistant will set up treatment rooms, greet patients, take their measurements, review health histories while showing care and concern to help the patients feel comfortable. The Dental Assistant will anticipate and assist the Dentist's needs and ensure proper treatment notes are recorded. Job Responsibilities for the Dental Assistant:
- Restores teeth after preparation has been accomplished.
- Applies and removes rubber dam, removes temporary fillings using low speed hand piece. Selects adapts, seats and cements stainless steel crowns.
- Fabricates and places temporary crowns and bridges.
- Performs dental laboratory procedures, pours and trims models, fabricates custom trays, and bite rims, mount casts on articulator, and pours final impressions.
- Prepares patient, sterilize or disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials, or assist dentist during dental procedures, record treatment information in patient records, expose dental diagnostic x-rays, take and record medical and dental histories and vital signs of patients.
- Chairside experience and general dental operations.
- Capable of cleaning and sterilization of instruments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental terminology and charting.
- Ability to identify tooth numbers, surfaces, and quadrants.
- Experience in front and back office operations.
- Organized and neat.
- Enthusiastic communicator.
- Excellent patient interaction.
- Professional manner.
- Efficient time manager.
- Ability to set priorities.