Missoula - LC Staffing
LC Staffing Missoula is partnering with a heating, cooling, and air-conditioning company to recruit a long-term HVAC Laborer
The HVAC Laborer will be assisting the HVAC Service Technicians by providing regular maintenance of heating and cooling systems, helping to install or repair heating and cooling systems, as well as maintaining ductwork and refrigeration systems. This position will require working in commercial and residential environments. This position may have the ability to become an apprenticeship.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Attention to detail and ability to retain training information.
- Excellent work ethic; show up on time and ready to work.
- Mechanically inclined and ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Great customer service and desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently and in a timely manner.
- Well-groomed, neat appearance, clean attire.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record, ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Lift up to 80lbs including push, pull, carry and maneuver heavy items such as ladders and duct cleaning machine.
- Ability to work from heights and small crawl spaces.
Previous heating experience would be helpful.
This position is Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm, starting at $11.00-$14.00 per hour, depending on HVAC experience.