Bozeman - LC Staffing
LC Staffing Bozeman is partnering with a sporting manufacturer to hire a Warehouse Associate.
The Warehouse Associate will assist with the production team to produce high quality products. This person may learn the production processes in pressing, sewing/taping, attachment/boot building, and testing and packaging area.
Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
- Embraces the concepts of cross training and lean manufacturing.
- Communicates effectively with team members and supervisors regarding issues that affect production.
- Consistently maintains the highest level of quality; and maintains a safe, clean, organized work area.
- Follows all Safety policies and procedures.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- 2+ years production experience is preferred.
- Effective & professional communication skills.
- Focus on excellence and quality.
- Works effectively with team members.
This position is Monday through Friday with a wage of $12.00 per hour. This position is temporary, about 2-4 months long due to high demand in production.