LC Staffing Kalispell is partnering with a commercial printing firm to hire a long-term Pressman.
The Pressman is responsible for maintaining and setting up press in preparation to print including adjusting rollers and more. The Pressman will be operating 5 & 6 color Mitsubishi Diamond 3000 presses equipped with aqueous coaters and X-Rite Spectrophotometers to produce brochures, booklets, magazines, maps, art prints, posters, rack cards, presentation folders, business stationery, annual reports, hangtags, custom die cut pieces and labels.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Must have experience with sheetfed 40” press.
- Ability to stand on feet for extended periods of time.
- Willingness to take on challenges and responsibility.
- Ability to work alone and self-managed.
- Persistent in the face of obstacles.
- Ability to accept criticism and deal calmly and effectively in high stress situations.
- Reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling in obligations.
This position is Monday through Friday with some overtime required. This position pays $18.00-$20.00 per hour, depending on experience in a printing environment. Long-term benefits include paid holidays after six months, health insurance offered, and paid vacation after one year.