Kalispell - LC Staffing
LC Staffing Kalispell is recruiting for a long-term Toolmaker for a local manufacturing company!
The Toolmaker is an entry-level position that offers on-the-job paid training!
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have 2 years of manufacturing experience or assembly work.
- Have good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize duties with minimal supervision.
- Possess good math skills and must be proactive in problem solving.
- Can safely operate a drill press, hydraulic press, bandsaw, sander, and various hand tools.
What does a Toolmaker do?
A Toolmaker will be working with machines that deburr, sand, and polish tool pieces. The position also requires pouring molten aluminum and setting bushings during the casting process. The Toolmaker also assembles finished tool pieces into finished tools. The Toolmaker will also be responsible for quality checking and general maintenance.
This position starts at $12.00 per hour, Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4pm.