Kalispell - LC Staffing
LC Staffing Kalispell is partnering with local eye clinic to hire 3 long-term Technicians.
Healthcare experience is not required but strongly preferred.
The Ophthalmic Technician will provide patient measurements and tests to the eye doctor and will assist with documentation and patient services. The Technician will take patient medical history, run procedures, and perform vision and diagnostic tests. This person will coordinate patient scheduling and general office duties.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Admirable customer service skills with real compassion for patients.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced service industry.
- Motivation and ambition to continue further education in ophthalmology.
- Quick-learner to anticipate and prepare for the day’s needs.
- Ability to put yourself in the place of the patients to understand and provide comfort.
This position is Monday through Friday. This position starts at $13.00 per hour with a higher wage offered with previous ophthalmology experience/certificate. This company offers benefits after probationary period. Company will pay for certifications and offer a dollar raise once the certifications have been obtained.