Production Control and Sharpening Worker
LC Staffing Missoula is partnering with a manufacturer to hire a long-term Production Control and Sharpening Worker.
The Production Control and Sharpening Worker performs repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass-produce dental hand instruments.
Duties of the Production Control Worker:
- Bends, shapes and flatten metal tips to size and shape specifications. Using metal tips, handles cements, or otherwise fastens parts together.
- Uses grinder to sharpen metal tips to specific design and specifications.
- Tends or operates machines, such as presses, and assembly machine, to perform force fitting or fastening operations on assembly line.
- Operates name numbering machine to label and identify instruments.
- Operates tumblers and ovens. Washing, sorting and hand polishing various parts.
- Utilize instrument wash stations.
- Visually inspect work for accuracy or rejects.
- Use measuring tool to confirm accuracy.
- Works at different work stations as production needs require.
- Learns instruments and related product lines.
- Learns quality processes and procedures.
- Become familiar with ISO, FDA and other regulatory standards
- Works on line where tasks vary as different model of same product type moves along line.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-3 months related experience or training.
- Meet or exceed production goals.
- Ability to work with others.
This position starts at $10.00 per hour with a full-time schedule.