Missoula - LC Staffing
LC Staffing Missoula is partnering with a well-established construction company to hire a long-term Field Assistant.
The Field Assistant will work alongside the experience construction crew to assist with setting up and tearing down job sites, including materials management and clean up. No experience necessary! This position is entry-level with on the job direction and training.
Field Technician Job Duties:
- Garage clean for Overhead Door installation.
- Appliance install when necessary.
- Power wash of exterior flatwork & decks one day prior to final client walkthrough.
- Final cleaning of garages on site including floor scraping.
- Final carpet and floor prep including floor scraping.
- Final insulation & drywall prep.
- Cover floors & any other hard surfaces (countertops, tile, linoleum, etc.) after installation, to protect it.
- Assist with closing punch list as directed.
- Assist with warranty punch list items as directed.
- Truck and trailer maintenance. Job truck cleaned and organized in interior and in back.
- Trash trailers covered and dumped when full as directed.
- Maintain clean & orderly storage units.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Strong communication skills and ability to maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Maintain a well-groomed, clean cut appearance.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs with no physical restrictions.
- Reliable, dependable, and punctual.
- Self-managed and able to stay on task unsupervised.
This position is Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4pm with a starting wage of $12.00 per hour.