Quality Assurance/CMM Technician - (2nd Shift)
Moorpark, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
This position supports multiple production groups. The candidate will be responsible for providing effective verification of products and/or processes against requirements and dissemination of findings thereof.
- Perform inspection of components and assemblies not limited to receiving, in-process and final inspections.
- Complete all required data entries for inspected items.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area and follows all established safety guidelines.
- Work within a team structure to achieve company and department goals.
- Perform additional duties related to specific area assignments when requested.
- The successful candidate must have graduated from High School or equivalent G.E.D. and 5+ years of experience with inspection of mechanical components in an aerospace or defense related company.
- Must be available to start training on 1st Shift for approximately 2 months.
- Capable of utilizing all standard inspection tools and equipment including calipers, micrometers, drop indicators, CMM and optical systems.
- Must be capable of programming CMM, utilizing PCDIMS software.
- Have a basic knowledge of ISO/AS procedures.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Geometric Dimension and Tolerance (GD&T).
- Must be able to read and understand industry standards.
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of management.
- Meticulous with high attention to detail.
- Must have basic PC fundamentals.
- Six Sigma Green Belt through ASQ, CQE/CQM Certification program is a plus.
- Significant experience working directly with internal/external customers and suppliers.
- EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.