Angular UI Engineer
Who we want to work with:
- Friendly, with strong communication skills.
- Thrives in team oriented atmosphere.
- Driven to learn new technologies and solve challenging problems.
- Open to solving problems in a new way
- Passion for Teaching and Mentoring others
- Skilled in data presentation, communication, problem solving, strategic thinking
- Ability to develop collaborative networks among peers and cross functional teams quickly
- Draws upon process to maximize results in innovation-oriented culture
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and entrepreneurial spirit
- Relies on data to justify technical decisions
- Ability to clearly explain technical issues and rationale
- Front-end design and development using primarily Angular, AngularJS and other technologies as needed.
- Fix production issues and offer solutions.
- Meet expectations and schedules established by yourself and your team within SCRUM process.
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for production issues that are escalated to the engineering team
- Develop cutting edge solutions to maximize the performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities of the system
- Work with development teams in an agile context as it relates to software development, including test driven development, automated unit testing and test fixtures, and sometimes pair programming
- Actively participate in code reviews with talented software engineers and management.
- Work closely with UX Designer and product management to ensure business vision and requirements are addressed correctly.
- 3+ years of Angular, AngularJS combined development experience.
- Experience using HTML5/CSS3, Gulp.
Nice to Haves
- Experience using Visual Studio.
- C# , WebAPI development experience.
- Mobile development experience.
- Strong OOP skills.
- Health-care industry experience.