In this role, an individual will be expected to understand functional requirements to design and develop new functionalities while understanding and enhancing existing modules in a fast-paced, cloud-centric environment. Communicating effectively and collaborating extensively in a cross-functional team environment, an individual in this role needs to operate with a sense of urgency and exhibit pride and ownership to create top-quality solutions, optimally aligned with the evolving needs of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acquire a complete and thorough understanding of the Company's Business Systems.
- Coordinate with business owners and analysts to develop a thorough understanding of the detailed requirements for new or existing processes.
- Design, code and unit test changes per specifications.
- Provide alternate solutions pertinent to business needs.
- Build and deploy changes to different environments in sprint/release cycles.
- Post-deployment, support the changes in the production environment.
All employees are expected to perform any reasonable work requested that falls within the qualification but not specifically described.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2+ years of software development experience in a cloud-centric environment.
- 2+ years of experience in customizing NetSuite using SuiteScript 1.0/2.0
- 2+ years of integration experience using Web Services, Restlets
- Ability to analyze requirements and design scalable, robust solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a rapidly changing environment.
- Development experience in Microsoft .NET and C#
- Working knowledge of RDBMS, preferably SQL Server 2012+
- Conversant with various SDLC methodologies
- Familiarity with version control system, preferably GitHub
- Familiarity with AWS
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Four-year degree in Computer Science.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in software design and development.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) match, life & accident insurance, disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays, wellness program, tuition reimbursement, product discounts and free use of our employee fitness center for yourself and spouse.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In demonstration of our commitment to a healthier lifestyle, we are proud to be a smoke-free campus.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflow and procedures.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in-group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Candidates must be legally employable by a U. S. business.
The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. This position involves being in an inside office and/or working in an individual cubicle. The only smoking area is located outside the building