• Be an active owner of services/modules from building to deploying to production supporting
• Design, build and maintain server-side and system integration components for data processing systems. Create robust high-volume production applications
• Build platforms, systems infrastructure using your strong background in distributed systems and large scale storage systems.
• 95% hands-on end-to-end coding and testing (unit, functional, performance)
• Ability to design, code and test complex business services/application modules
• Significant expertise in enterprise Java platform and modern technologies like Spring boot, Node.js, and other open source technologies
• Development experience working with two or more from the following: single sign on, application and data security, batch processing, distributed and parallel systems.
• System experience working with two or more of the following: troubleshooting system failures in controlled environments, building POC, building Dev/Test automation
• Quality experience working with architecture patterns, clean code and test driven development
• Solid SDLC experience in an agile environment
• Strong interest and ability to learn and to apply new technologies effectively as needed
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
• Spring boot, Spring Data
• MySQL or equivalent
• JPA, Hibernate
• TestNG, JMeter
• Component packaging, configuration and deployment
• Strong troubleshooting capabilities
• Test automation and continuous integration
• Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker
• AWS technology experience is a plus
Company DescriptionExactuals is a company built for the long haul. We value family, health, creativity, and the work-life balance required to achieve success both in and out of the office. We work hard to support one another in our mission to modernize the residuals payment space while enjoying the journey together immensely.
Exactuals is centrally located in Los Angeles on the 17th Floor of 1100 Glendon Ave.