Account Manager – Glas LLC
Glas, LLC is an extremely fast growing, manufacturing company in a high growth segment of the electronic cigarette industry. The company and brand are highly regarded and considered one of the leaders in high quality luxury devices and premium e-liquid.
Over the course of the last two years, we have developed excellent manufacturing capabilities and an extremely vast domestic and international distribution network of brick-and-mortar stores and online retailers.
Keys to Glas-Branded Success – Our Philosophy
A-List Players & Fierce Company Culture
We hire for talent and train for expertise. We love our company, our whole team does, and it shows in the finished product and the service we provide to every single customer and end-user.
From CRM to AI Marketing Platforms, we use some of the best systems in the world to drive our business and the results speak for themselves in terms of service rate and product availability.
With a focus on market analytics and business intelligence, everything we do is based on quality research and highly-targeted, accurate data. It shows in the product and flavor development and in our territory-specific product launch strategies.
Our Guiding Principles
1. Collaboration: Leverage collective genius
2. Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
3. Quality: What we do, we do well!
4. Pursue growth & learning
5. Build a positive team and family spirit
6. Embrace and drive change
7. Be humble, Work hard, Have Fun!
8. Deliver a WOW experience
9. Stay focused & always do what you say you’re going to do
10. Open and honest communication
11. Be passionate and determined
12. Be adventurous, creative, and open minded
13. Think long term
14. Committed to Greatness
15. Celebrate Success!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Seeking results orientated Account Manager responsible for understanding, acquiring and developing key accounts in a quickly growing domestic territory. The sole focus of the Account Manager is to acquire new business while maintain strong existing business relationships to maximize the territory’s profitability and capture market share.
- Results-oriented, tenacious, self-starter with strategic plans to successfully accomplish and hit sales targets
- Demonstrates strong sales acumen with passion and drive to meet or exceed company sales goals
- Must be able to sell product effectively over the phone and face-to-face during in-store demonstrations and during conventions
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth sustainability
- Must be well organized and disciplined to maximize overall efficiency while demonstrating strong time management skills over the phone and in the field
- Create and execute a territory sales plan that meets or exceeds established company sales goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Promote and communicate sales and marketing programs effectively to all accounts to increase sales
- Must develop strong relationships with all of the account’s decision makers
- Build long-term, productive and mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new accounts
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of our products and the industry
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-up with accounts and company management
- Work effectively within the company’s internal support departments including but not limited to marketing, processors and customer services representatives to provide the best client experience possible
- Attend and participate in industry events and conventions
- Vaping Knowledge Preferred
- Minimum of Five (5) years Sales Experience
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Must be willing to travel to domestic conventions and/or assigned territory a minimum of twice a quarter
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Base plus competitive commission
- Health Benefits
Company DescriptionGlas LLC was founded in Los Angeles in January of 2014 and is now one of the premiere e-cigarette hardware and e-liquid companies around the world in a high growth segment of the consumer products industry. We represent the very best of our industry, following a set of core values: a commitment to excellence, innovation, passion, and integrity – all of which has driven Glas to become an internationally recognizable, award-winning brand.
Our sales & marketing office is located in West Los Angeles, with our manufacturing base here in Southern California, and distribution points all over the world. Our products are sold in 15+ countries and over 3,500 stores worldwide. Our brand is highly regarded with a strong reputation for producing incredible products thanks to our exquisite hardware, incredible flavors, iconic packaging, and unparalleled customer service.