Mid-Level Electrical Designer / Engineer in Los Angeles
Turpin & Rattan Engineering, Inc., Montrose CA
Mid-Level Electrical Designer / Engineer in Los Angeles (Power and Low Voltage Systems Engineering)
Team member will work closely with designers, engineers and clients. Work with lead engineer on electrical portion of projects to remain responsive, exceed client expectation, assist in project coordination, and adhere to project budget and schedule requirements. Assist lead designer to define project scope, prepare designs for power, low voltage, lighting and fire alarm systems, and provide support during project construction administration phase. Field work will be expected which will require interaction with client personnel. A large portion of projects occur at Educational and Telecommunications facilities; candidates with similar experience preferred.
· 3-4 years of experience with design of building electrical systems
· Project management experience with project deliverables, effective team communication, and demonstrated client satisfaction
· Experience with AutoCAD, EnergyPro, and Revit BIM software
· Strong desire to work with team members and maintain client relationships
· Demonstrated success with project design from inception to completion
· LEED Accredited Professionals
· Experience with SKM software
· Experience with Educational and Telecommunications facilities
· Interest in sustainable design practices and developing firm’s sustainable marketability
· Participate in efforts to sustain an innovative and forward thinking work environment
What Turpin & Rattan Engineering, Inc. Offers:
Competitive wages and a generous benefits package.
- Support for a balance between professional and personal life
- A open office environment that encourages interaction and innovation
- Recognized as one of the top firms in our industry for providing a desirable work environment for employees.
Providing Client Satisfaction Through Innovative Engineering Solutions Coupled with Teamwork, Integrity, Quality and Vision.
Please attach a resume to be considered for this position.
Turpin & Rattan Engineering, Inc. is a full service Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Technology (MEPT) consulting engineering firm providing design services for small to large size built environments including new construction, renovations, tenant improvements, and modernization for various types of buildings and facilities.
Sustainable services feature Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®), Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS), Savings by Design, and Photovoltaic integration along with all client based sustainable objectives.
Beyond being well versed in the traditional AutoCAD software, Turpin & Rattan Engineering, Inc. offers design with the latest version of Revit MEP Building Information Modeling (BIM) software.