Job Responsibilities – Financial Analyst
As the Financial Analyst, you will leverage strong accounting and compliance backgrounds to investigate historical financial data, predict future results and drive process and financial policy improvements.
Additional responsibilities for the Financial Analyst include:
- Preparing reports and projections based on financial analysis
- Financial data, both current and past will need to be analyzed
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Exploring financially sound investment opportunities
Job Requirements – Financial Analyst
As the Financial Analyst, you must have a comfort working with technology as it relates to our client’s tools, systems and platforms. ERP systems understanding is essential for the Financial Analyst, as well as, data analytical systems.
Additional requirements of the Financial Analyst include:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Financial Analyst role
- Experience in a medical facility preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, business administration or related field
- Master’s Degree is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of ERP Systems and relatable technologies
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills