Kelly Services has partnered with a Fortune 500 company that is looking to fill several temporary/contract (with potential to go permanent or be extended) Customer Service positions in Minneapolis, MN.
The Representatives’ main responsibilities are:
· Accept inbound calls and e-mails from employees and their dependents on issues pertaining to their health, dental, vision, life, disability, and other insurance products and services.
· Research complex/involved inquiries through outbound phone calls to insurance carriers, web research, or by inquiring with colleagues.
· Educate consumers regarding the products available to them.
· Assist individuals with technology questions, including unlocking passwords and helping with website navigation.
· Keep records of consumer interactions and transactions.
*** Skills testing required ***