DE10 - Data Entry Operator I
Kelly Services eAccounts, Visalia California
Data Entry Operator
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Data Entry Operator with one of our top clients in Visalia, CA. As a Data Entry Operator , you will provide exceptional communication, customer service, filing, and must have the ability to meet deadlines and adhere to quality standards. Our client’s fast-paced, high volume, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to start your career.
Position: Data Entry Operator
Location: 5300 West Tulare Avenue
Schedule: M-F / 8-5
Have Questions? Chat with me here! https://flashrecruit.com/user/JuliaUtsinger
- Our main focus is for the candidates to have extensive data entry experience and that they meet the data entry skills.
- Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting or re-entering data; purging files to eliminate the duplication of data.
- Enters the application benefits, applies the funds and sends/calls on the request for more information inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Becomes familiar with policies, products, and procedures, as well as the business and organization.
- Evaluates applicant’s medical history, height, and weight, making sure they are in accordance to departmental and company guidelines and standards.
- Candidates may also be Indexing. Indexing would be defined as taking an inbound fax image and creating an application document which routes into our workflow for further processing (date entry into our database).
- 60-80 words per minute
- Average: 10,000+ keystrokes per hour
High School Diploma or GED required
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
If you are interested in this position please include a copy of your resume and email me at [email protected]
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/350819