A stable, growing pain management group is seeking a Interventional Pain Physician for a practice in the Georgetown, Delaware area.
The practice has an AAAHC accredited facility and provides a multidisciplinary approach to pain treatment including fluoroscopy-guided interventional spinal injections, ultrasound-guided joint injections, neuroablation, neuromodulation and appropriate pharmacotherapy as well as on-site physical therapy, behavioral therapy, medical massage therapy, and acupuncture to meet the needs of the patients we serve.
• Work side-by-side with experienced Nurse Practitioners. Provides guidance to all other ancillary health professionals.
Some of the benefits of this position:
Excellent base salary, comprehensive benefits and production incentive based on collections.
Great hours and weekends free!
Paid health insurance
Retirement and much more!
The Georgetown area offers a safe, family friendly area with work-life balance. Nationally recognized beaches with a relaxed community that includes waterspouts, outdoor life and golf. Private, charter and public school options. Low taxes and cost of living. Close to DC, Philadelphia and Baltimore.
• Accredited Pain fellowship.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license.
• Patient-centered commitment to excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.