Contract Training Developer needed in Hershey, PA
The main function of a Training Developer is to design, develop, and deliver learning solutions including instructor-led, virtual and eLearning and other educational content (supply chain focused).
*MUST PROVIDE EXAMPLES OF PRIOR WORK*
Length of Contract: 1 year
Pay: $25/hr - $28/hr
Chat with me live: https://flashrecruit.com/user/SarahMuraida
Additional responsibilities include:
- Work closely with subject matter experts to create and review content and manage project timelines
- Develop and/or procure graphics and content to incorporate into instructional design.
- Create scripts/storyboards when planning for a new online learning module or video.
- Research third-party learning tools and solutions, and provide recommendations for improving existing offerings and resources.
- Contribute to a blended learning approach with a focus on adult learning theory and continuous learning.
- Conduct needs analysis to determine when e-learning is an appropriate solution.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required.
- 2-4 years related experience required.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and time-management skills.
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive relationships within and across teams, customers, and vendors.
- Willingness to work at a fast-paced entrepreneurial company where projects and priorities often change.
- Experience with Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate, Audacity or similar recording application, MS Office, and Adobe Creative Suite
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply or email directly at [email protected] Or, if you have a question, feel free to direct message me using this link: https://flashrecruit.com/user/SarahMuraida