ER35 - Mechanical Designer
Kelly Services eAccounts, Oshkosh Wisconsin
6 month contract
Up to 38 an hour
Design new, modified, or improved components and basic parts in accordance with engineering standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepare design layouts, diagrams, bills of material, and drawings/schematics of components and assemblies with supporting calculations, i.e. weight, tolerancing, etc. in support of the overall vehicle design.
2. Create and revise drawings. Perform other engineering-related tasks as required i.e., analysis, bills of material creation, manufacturing support, layout work, and supplier contact.
3. Design vehicle components to meet customer requirements.
4. Enforce the proper use of engineering criteria and drawing standards. Ensure that technical issues and conducted within the framework of company policies and procedures.
5. Maintain effective communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, and outside resources concerning technical issues.
6. Select parts and/or design components for compliant and cost/quality-conscious design
7. Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support.
8. Perform job duties in an ethical, professional manner which is consistent with the Oshkosh Way
9. Conduct duties consistent with the Companys mission statement, quality objectives, and defined policies and procedures.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS Associates degree in Mechanical Design or equivalent experience 3-plus years related experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS CATIA V5 assembly, CREO experience, sheet metal, and part design workbenches experience Experience with SmarTeam PDM software Experience with manufacturing processes such as fabricating, machining, and casting desired
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/424215