EG60 - Project Engineer
Kelly Services eAccounts, Oshkosh Wisconsin
1 year contract
Up to 58 an hour
- Project Engineer responsible for managing Systems Engineering. A successful candidate will have an understanding in INCOSE Systems Engineering principles, PMI Project Management principles, have strong analytical skills in Data Management and have demonstrated experiences in engineering of large complex mechanical systems. Demonstrated experiences with DFEMAs, Requirements Decomposition, Requirements Traceability and developing Systems Architectural documentation preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Creates project plans, work authorization documents and earned value management principles.
2. Handles technical assignments involving analysis, preliminary production planning, requirements definition, traceability and evaluation of one or more alternative technical approaches and associated costs for creating or upgrading performance of a system or activity.
3. Responsible for requirements analysis, cost analysis, cost performance trade-off analysis and feasibility analysis.
4. Supports regulatory compliance, technology, conceptual designs, special studies and analyses.
5. Responsible for providing technical recommendations and guidance for future programs, projects and growth strategies.
6. Oversees systems engineering technical efforts and acts as a technical representative to all internal and external customers.
7. Provides assessment of the business impacts of changes and the development of new business opportunities.
8. Participates in the development of prototypes.
9. Acts as a vendor contact on small/sub-system projects.
10. Participates in hardware/software integration and test and preparation of formal reports.
11. Participates and/or leads peer reviews, design reviews, etc.
• BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
• Minimum of 3 years years experience in technical work in the major area of full life cycle systems engineering involving concept development and requirements analysis
• Heavy vehicle systems engineering experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
• Persuasive and articulate, with the ability to communicate both diplomatically and assertively
• Systems Engineering experience
• Familiarity with requirements management tools, EVMS and processes used in the test and qualification of DoD contracts
• Ability to obtain security clearance
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/424216