Senior Technician - Iselin Refining Catalyst - Iselin, NJ
"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now: https://flashrecruit.com/user/RachitaSaxena “
Length: 12 months W2 (Possible temp to hire for the right candidate )
Pay rate: 24.00/hour
Shift: 8am-5pm or 7am-4pm Mon-Fri
Education: College degree preferred, but not required (majors such as chemical engineering, chemistry, mechanical engineering)
*Open to consider candidates with experiences and recent college graduates*
â??***Must be able to lift products (50lb) and climb ladders as required, and perform general labor work. No additional medical required.
Senior Technician - Iselin Refining Catalyst
This position is for a contract employee that will be working in the refining catalyst evaluation sector, particularly refining catalyst deactivation laboratory. FCC (Refining Catalyst) deactivation laboratory includes multiple reactors and test equipment: regular steaming, CMDU (Cyclic Metals Deactivation Unit), CPS (Cyclic Propylene Steaming Unit) and air-jets attrition units. The person in this role will be responsible to operate and maintain these units on routine basis, generate test data on our catalysts, prepare catalyst samples for further evaluation, and directly or indirectly provide these test results to researchers, tech service representatives, or our refining customers. In addition, this person will also assist current employee on large scale steaming reactor operation.
• Become proficiency in operating and troubleshooting all four large the catalyst deactivation units (CMDU, CPS and regular steamer, airjets). Responsible for maintaining excellent work condition on all equipment’s in deactivation lab.
• Perform routine refining catalyst deactivation according to written SOP, or on occasion non-routine deactivations following verbal instructions of the supervisor.
• Follows all prescribed catalyst labeling requirements and know the products that you are handling using the prescribed personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
• Document deactivation experiments by scheduling the runs, keeping run logs and afterward by writing up the testing results.
• Use Lab Vantage Sapphire system to submit samples for chemical or physical analysis; Compile analytical data returned from Sapphire, summarize results, and report to supervisor.
• Recognize when results are not meeting expectations. Either resolve minor problems through established troubleshooting techniques or work with staffs in the R&D engineering support group and supervisor to identify and remedy the problems.
• Utilize Microsoft Excel to tabulate and / or plot results for reporting to the supervisor.
• Assis current BASF employee on large scale steaming operation. Be able to climb ladders and lift at least 50 lb
• High School degree or equivalent required
• Good mechanical skill for equipment maintenance
• Must be able to read and interpret schematics and P&ID’s.
• Must be able to lift products (50lb) and climb ladders as required, and perform general labor work.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
APPLY NOW!! Also, feel free to follow up via email to [email protected]
OR "Use this link to chat with a recruiter now: https://flashrecruit.com/user/RachitaSaxena “