Contract Non-IT Technical Writer needed in Pittsburgh, PA
Length of Contract: 6 months (possible Temp-to-Hire!!)
Pay: $40/hr - $42/hr
Seeking a communications contractor for the organization who will be responsible for developing, coordinating, and implementing communications and training projects that relate to cyber, fraud and physical security initiatives. This person, partnering with other security organization stakeholders, works to ensure work products are consistent with the overall program brand and meet company standards to maintain and promote the positive image on behalf of the organization.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Create and implement communications projects and assignments while working with multiple team members to execute.
- Must be able to communicate to help them understand the security organization’s needs and complete assigned deliverables.
- Ensure consistency of message delivery throughout the organization - a consistent "look & feel."
- Takes an idea and creatively transforms it into attention-getting communication designed for various delivery channels.
- Creates and delivers communications in the form of emails, internal presentations, and other communications vehicles as assigned.
- Prepare briefing materials, organization charts and presentations.
- Refreshing web pages and SharePoint site for internal sites.
- Format all communications as requested, including but not limited to status reports, technical documents, other forms of project evidence.
- Assist with the coordination of scheduling and logistics of meetings.
- 5+ Communications/marketing communications or related experience
- Communications/marketing communications or related experience
- Basic project management skills and prior IT experience is highly desired
- Business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality
- Experience and high proficiency with Microsoft products (Power Point, Word, SharePoint, Excel and Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign)
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply or email directly at [email protected] Or, if you have a question, feel free to direct message me using this link: https://flashrecruit.com/user/SarahMuraida