Chemist I - Allison Park, PA
"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now: https://flashrecruit.com/user/RachitaSaxena “
Pay: $15.00 /hour
Length: 6 months W2
Hours: 8am to 4:30pm
**Must be a US Citizen** **Must be ITAR compliant**
- This position is seeking an energetic and motivated individual to work in a formulation lab with a variety of unique and complicated equipment.
- The individual will be required to be independent and capable of working on a variety of projects, in a hands-on fashion, in formulation of powder coatings.
- Previous paint formulation experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Additional duties involve running routine in-laboratory tests and preparing samples for submission to the in-house analytical and testing laboratories.
- The candidate must have the ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently and must be well-organized and able to keep track of a multiple samples in various test phases at the same time.
- The candidate also must have good communication skills and be willing to provide input and feedback.
- There is an ITAR project being performed in the same work area - any individual hired must be ITAR compliant.
APPLY NOW!! Also, feel free to follow up via email to RACS113@KELLYSERVICES.COM
OR "Use this link to chat with a recruiter now: https://flashrecruit.com/user/RachitaSaxena “
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/426244