PJ10 - Project Manager
Kelly Services eAccounts, Kalamazoo Michigan
Contract Project Associated needed in Kalamazoo, MI
Length of Contract: 1 year
Additional responsibilities include:
- Research existing test records to confirm evidence availability.
- Review General Safety and Performance Requirements, and technical documentation for the projects, ensure it is completed following IES 60601 series standards.
- Search test records, review and verify that the evidence is present.
- Review and ensure correlation of all different components of the system.
- Produce all the evidence in clear in concise manner.
- Review all the evidence with Subject Matter Expert (SME) to ensure correctness.
Manages all the work on the project for Product Safety team.
- Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality measures.
- Follows project plan and delivers to project milestones.
- Establishes effective communication with project team and key stakeholders.
- Responsible for preparation of documentation and reports
- Candidate needs some technical education: some college, associate degree or higher.
- Current university students may be considered for this role.
- Systematic, and detail oriented individual.
- Some technical knowledge is required in order to research and review requirements and existing test records while supporting document development.
- Ability to use computer equipment with standard office applications, along with some training for internal systems (Fast Learner) and problem-solving skills.
- Following instruction and yet remaining adaptable to the needs of the project.
- When executing document development may require being accepting of feedback (learning from SME reviews of documents).
- May require lengthy periods of sitting, typing, or other such activities.
- Excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, analysis and problem-solving skills
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply or email directly at [email protected] Or, if you have a question, feel free to direct message me using this link: https://flashrecruit.com/user/SarahMuraida