Entry Level - Business Account Manager - Marketing & Sales - No Nights
Steel City Consultants , Monroeville Pennsylvania
Entry Level Business Account Manager - Business Administration Degree, Management or Marketing & Sales experience wanted!
Full training is provided.
At Steel City Consultants we specialize in Sales & Marketing for Fortune 100 Clients in the Pittsburgh area.
This is NOT a telemarketing position or a call center
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to us today.
Account Manager position details:
· All positions are Full Time
· Full training is provided
· Looking to immediately fill 5 position within the next 2 weeks
· This job involves face to face business to consumer sales to clients
· This position also requires a canidate to have strong people skills to help retain clients
· Steel City Consultants culture is high energy and forward thinking
· Looking for leadership skills we can develop to the next level
Steel City Consultants is an organization developed on the belief that an approach to face to face sales and marketing is based on personal communication and will always be more effective and meaningful than the latest technology craze. We are a business focused on the understanding that our people are our future & therefore we want to coach them into a management position. We strive to provide an entrepreneurial environment dedicated to developing successful business leaders. Our success as an organization is a result of maintaining high standards within our firm and working with only those interested in business management and capable of becoming the best of the best at leading others.
We promote only from within our own company and reward employees with unlimited potential for advancement into a management. We teach leadership & management as an action, not a title. This ensures that only the best of the best are managing our campaigns and running the businesses in our organization. We are looking to expand into different markets in Pennsylvania within the next 16 months.
Responsibilities at the include:
• Assisting our clients in the retention and acquisition of business customers
• Supervising and coaching account managers and account executives.
• Learning the business aspect of running a sales & marketing firm
• All business & communication aspects in between our clients and their target market
• Energetic attitude and team work mentality
Candidates with the following background or interest should also apply: business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing management business, marketing business opportunity, marketing business development, marketing advertising business, business in Florida, Orlando businesses, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, business development manager career, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management, supervisor, coach, leader, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, supervising businesses, business and communication management.