An anesthesia group in the Southeast Ohio area is seeking an Interventional Pain Management Physician who is looking to build a pain practice.
• This position will be 3 days a week outpatient anesthesia and 2 days a week Pain Management. As the practice grows, there will be more pain management and less anesthesia.
• This is a Monday-Friday position with normal business hours. Complete support staff and marketing person to help the practice grow. The site is all ready to go your first day.
• This position is offering flexible compensation plans with full benefit package.
Health, vision and disability insurance
Negotiable vacation time
Opportunity for partnership in the ASC
Athens, Ohio, is a historic town that is home to Ohio University. The university was recently ranked number 115 among national universities by U.S. News & World Report. In addition to the university, Athens City School District serves area residents with five elementary locations, a middle school, and Athens High School. Athens offers low cost of living and low crime rates. Athens is located about an hour from Columbus, Ohio, and Port Columbus International Airport.
• Accredited Pain fellowship
• Anesthesia trained.
• New graduates or experienced candidates accepted.