Entry Level Account Manager [Servers / Bartenders / Hosts Wanted!]
The 45 Inc Birmingham team is looking for energetic and motivated Entry Level Account Managers who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers, client, and team. Some of our successful Account Managers have had experience in the restaurant industry.
You will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned sales and marketing territory, connecting with key decision makers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal sales and marketing teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
· Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
· Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
· Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
· Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
· Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
· Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
0-5 years experience in the following is a plus!
· Sales and marketing
· Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
· Sports / Team Environment
· Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
· Trips to cool places like Puerto Vallarta, LA, Atlanta, NYC, and Cancun
· Daily team development activities
· Sponsored lunch parties
· After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
· One on one development from company executives
· Annual awards and recognition
· Holidays off
· Investment in your growth and progression