Kelly Services is currently seeking a Grant Donations Coordinator for one of the largest medical technology manufacturers located in Portage, MI.
As a Grant Donations Coordinator working for Kelly Services you will partner with the professional affairs and relations team to complete processes for grants, donations, exhibits and facility agreements for events and activities.
Job Title: Grant Donations Coordinator
Location: Portage, MI 49002
Length: 10/22/18 - 4/21/19
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Pay: $20 - $27 per hour
• Grants and Donations processes
o Fair Market Value analysis for grants and donations requests
o Check requests for grants, donations, exhibits
o Transparency reporting for donations, grants, and medical education events
• Metric reporting for professional affairs and relations
o Monthly accrual reporting
o Budget analysis for grants, donations and consultants
• Exhibit request processes
• Facility agreements process
o Statement of work analysis for facility and consultant contracts
• Expense and Transparency Reporting for Healthcare Professional Events
• Ability to work with a team and resolve problems using independent judgment
• Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
• Effective analytical skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Fundamental computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
If you are interested in the position please apply to this posting and send a follow up email with your resume to [email protected] for further consideration.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to working with you.