CI01 - Contact Center Customer Service Inbound/Outbound I
Kelly Services eAccounts, Houston TX
Customer Service Representative Associate
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative Associate with one of our top clients in Houston, TX. As a Customer Service Representative Associate, you will provide exceptional communication, customer service, filing, and must have the ability to meet deadlines and adhere to quality standards. Our client’s fast-paced, high volume, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to start your career.
Schedules: Must be flexible to work any shift to include nights and weekends. Flexible schedule between 7:00AM and 7:00PM Monday through Sunday.
Have Questions? Chat with me here! https://flashrecruit.com/user/JuliaUtsinger
In this pivotal role, Customer Service Advocate respond to complex inquiries regarding benefits, billing, eligibility, coverage and other related information and provide solutions for customers, clients and health care professional via phone and email.
Creative problem solving, critical thinking and empathy skills are essential. Professional interaction, active and passive listening skills and the ability to utilize computer- based resources in a highly effective manner to educate and provide accurate responses to customer inquiries is crucial for success in the role, along with the innate ability to be compassionate and empathetic when appropriate when handling complex customer inquiries.
Customer Service Rep responds to customer, health care professional and client inquiries primarily regarding:
- Eligibility to receive benefits associated with their individual or company sponsored health insurance plan
- Determination of out of pocket costs related to medical or dental office visits, prescription medications, inpatient and outpatient procedures, diagnostic imaging for treatment of injuries, medical equipment and preventive care
- Understanding of payments and claims related to office and hospital visits and medical and dental procedures, and thoroughly explaining how customer benefits are applied to costs associated with these visits and procedures
- Finding an in-network primary care or specialist doctor in a geographical area or specialty
- Education on disease management programs and healthy living programs personalized to the customer’s medical condition or health improvement goals.
- Bilingual - Spanish/English, Written and Verbal communication (Not required/preferred for some positions)
- Customer Focused – a genuine desire to help people
- Problem solver – understand issues and enjoy solving them
- Active listener, with the ability to provide confident responses
- Effective user of tools – including knowledge management tools and resources
- Able to manage real-time inquiries while keeping track of and responding to commitments to follow-up with customer inquiries
- Collaborator – enjoys working with co-workers across different functional areas
- Professional and tactful – able to respond to and calm a situation
- Able to offer options and educate customers when appropriate
- 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems required; call center experience a PLUS
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; high level capacity to multitask independently and on a computer
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology a PLUS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to perform in a high volume, fast paced call center environment
- Proven ability to work independently as well as a productive member of a team
- Exceptional organizational and time-management focus
If you are interested in this position please include a copy of your resume and email me at [email protected]