Clinical Quality Specialist - San jose, CA
"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now: https://flashrecruit.com/user/RachitaSaxena “
Duration: 6 months W2 Contract
- Provides Quality Assurance and regulatory compliance support for the Ariosa Clinical Laboratory.
- Participates on cross functional teams to assure effective implementation and adherence of QA
- initiatives and process improvement.
- Monitors the Occurrence Management system to resolve NCR and CAPA investigations and to assist with system administration including issues encountered with forms, logins, and training
- Reviews and provides guidance for various non-conforming situations and investigation
- Analyzes complex production and quality trend data to identify and solve problems. Develops systems for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and
- activities, evaluates root cause and corrective actions, and ensures documentation is complete and
- Participates in customer complaint investigations for incidents or events.
- Conducts internal audits of quality and laboratory support systems
- Provides assistance in administration of the environmental monitoring system. Provides user assistance
- and back up support to engineering services during facility upgrades or moves.
- Provide Quality System and CLIA laboratory training as required.
- Monitors and maintains Quality System logs; Generates monthly and quarterly reports as assigned.
- Provides assistance in maintaining training and competency records
- Working knowledge of CLIA, CAP, and state regulations for a Clinical Laboratory, preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of quality systems and procedures
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent people skills: tact, collaborative, able to communicate with personnel at various levels in the organization
- Assertiveness in enforcing department guidelines
- Ablility to work with minimal oversight
Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biological Sciences or related field, or equivalent combination of
education and work-related experience
2+ year experience in Quality Assurance in the clinical laboratory, diagnostics or pharmaceutical industry, preferred
APPLY NOW!! Also, feel free to follow up via email to [email protected]
OR "Use this link to chat with a recruiter now: https://flashrecruit.com/user/RachitaSaxena “