PEAK’ s client is one of the Top 5 Plumbing Construction Companies and Top 50 Overall in the great US of A.
You will work on projects from 100 to 2000 units, where your skills will be applied to: coordinating, monitoring, scheduling, sequencing, and document control. You will be involved with project set-up, pre-construction and design management.
• Coordinating/ Scheduling all phases of construction jobs
• Ensuring that all material is ordered according to schedule.
• Managing project’ s scope, budget and schedule.
• Maintain excellent client relationships across portfolio.
• Attend weekly meetings
• Review all budgets, help scheduling
• Project Process Reports
• Manage the Change Order process
• Visit job sites and follow up with clients as needed
• Track and manage all changes that result in change orders.
• Maintain relationships with the Purchasing/ Materials/ Engineering departments and work collaboratively to solve problems.
• Forge and maintain relationships with active and regular clients
• Act as a point of escalation for PMs who may be facing difficult problems with projects and offer advice and mentorship on how to resolve issues.
• Enhance relationships by taking clients to: lunch, dinner, sporting events, etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
• Able to read construction Plans, Spec’ s and Blueprints
• 5+ years Construction Experience
• Project Management
• Managing Direct Reports
• Multifamily Residential
• Plumbing highly preferred
• Estimating, scheduling, budgeting
• Microsoft Office Applications
• Communication and group presentation skills
• Bluebeam would be a Bonus