PEAK’ s client is one of the Top 5 Plumbing Construction Companies and Top 50 Overall in the great US of A.
Our design-build process is the backbone of our business, and it’ s what helped make PEAK’ s client the industry leader in multifamily residential
Plumbing engineers create detailed construction drawings using Revit and AutoCAD that are optimized for cost-effective installation and dimensioned installation drawings for field use. Too often these drawings cannot be build as-is and requires the knowledge of the Constructability Engineer to point out necessary changes thus avoiding problems during construction in the field.
The Constructability Engineer works with clients and project managers to assist with the smooth flow of information as needed, work with city planning departments, design and layout engineering drawings, including, but not limited to creation of cut sheets and isometric drawings (for waste, water, gas and storm systems), complete plumbing calculations/sizing and work with architects and others for fully integrated designs, while meeting/interpreting California Building Codes and Cal Green requirements.
- This position requires a minimum of 1 year of related experience in managing construction projects/Project management, or 10 years of Field Experience running plumbing jobs
- Experience in multifamily Residential Plumbing projects is a must
- Computer skills a must, AutoCAD
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Dependable and responsible who can take direction and work with little supervision
- Excellent communication and group presentation skills