Speech Language Pathologist Job in Santa Clarita, CA
Sunbelt , Santa Clarita CA
Sunbelt is interviewing Speech Language Pathologist candidates for a job in Santa Clarita, CA. We are looking for an SLP to provide services on a full time basis and work with students in grades K-6. The caseload consists of children with mild to moderate disabilities. Come work for us in the Santa Clarita Valley and enjoy trips to Six Flags and Castaic Lake all year long!
- Knowledge of the IEP process
- Efficient caseload management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility, and creativity
- Strong decision making, problem solving, and collaboration skills
- Daily documentation of services and outcomes
- Manage caseloads, services, and scheduling
- Perform individual and group therapy based on needs and screenings
- Develop and implement IEP goals
To submit an application to this speech pathology job:
Email a copy of your resume and references to [email protected]
Please call my office directly at 813-749-5195 for more information. I look forward to connecting with you!
National Hiring Manager