Warehouse – Shipper and Receiver I
SmartTalent is hiring for a company in Redmond. We have multiple openings in this department. Ideal candidate will have minimum of 1 year in shipping and receiving and experience with international shipping. Manufacturing environment and forklift experience is a plus.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
The Shipping/Receiving Clerk will responsible for daily customer orders and internal company inventory transfers working under defined procedures. They must be self-motivated and possess the experience to function in a high volume and fast paced environment.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Daily coordination with Client Service, Production and Distribution teams
· Process daily customer orders using Epicor ERP system and Agile shipping system
· Daily processing of small package UPS, FedEx and DHL shipments
· Processing of large freight forwarding order
· Daily processing of large AIR, Ocean and LTL orders.
· Scan bar codes into an ERP System
· Sort and verify product against paperwork
· Print orders, pull and package products according to orders and procedures for shipment
· Properly label packages, verify and palletize orders for shipment.
· Trace orders and tracking information upon request
· Maintain accurate records and reconcile inventory periodically.
- Assist in training new employees.
· Perform other duties of similar complexity as required or assigned and help other departments as needed.
· Able to safely drive and use the forklift.
· Physical ability to repeatedly transport objects typically weighing up to 60 lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1+ years shipping experience (manufacturing environment preferred)
- Minimum 1+ years receiving experience
- Experience with LTL, LCL and AIR modes of transportation
- Minimum 1+ years of international shipping experience working with 3PL and freight forwarders.
· Computer skills and Microsoft Office knowledge: Word, Excel, and Outlook – required.
- Ability to understand oral and written instructions.
- Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills.
This is a Temp to hire opportunity based on performance and attendance. Hourly pay is $18/hr. Day shift hours will be 7am – 330pm OR 8am – 430pm M-F. During the temporary period SmartTalent offers an ACA compliant healthcare plan as well as a supplemental plan.
Please send us a copy of your resume with the job title in the subject line to email listed. If you would like to expedite the process, you can apply online at www.smarttalent.net click Apply Online. Once you complete the application OR have any questions or would like further information, contact the Kirkland recruiting team 425-827-5111
SmartTalent is your regional expert and we have the resources to help you with your job search and get you working. We have flexible staffing solutions, if you are seeking a full time or part time position or a temporary or permanent position we can help! SmartTalent services a variety of industries and positions from Warehouse, Production, Distribution, Manufacturing, Office and Clerical, Accounting, Call Center, Legal and much more.