3MP Atlanta is currently hiring for an Entry Level Business Development Trainee that will specialize in customer acquisitions, retention, sales & marketing presentations, and team building. If you are looking for a supportive team environment AND want some opportunity for growth then apply with us today as we are looking to fill these positions ASAP.
Our sales and marketing approach is not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of our company. We pride ourselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset, we promote 100% from within our company. If you possess a great work ethic and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, 3MP Atlanta is a great fit for you.
Responsibilities in Entry Level Business Development Trainee Include:
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of our company
- Assisting with efforts of new business acquisition
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- 4 year degree or 0-5 years relevant work experience in a leadership role
- Sales, customer service (retail, restaurant, & hospitality -- this is not a call center environment), marketing, business, and / or communications background
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Customer Service / Retail / Hospitality and/or Restaurant experience is a plus
- Interest in advancement & the opportunity to make an impact
Some of the benefits:
- Advancement Opportunities – we promote from within!
- Competitive compensation plan
- Hands on training & positioning techniques that will help you succeed anywhere!
- Recruiting bonus for referring other qualified and like-minded individuals
- Technology necessary for the role
- Advancement into a managerial role once qualified