Laurus Accounting & Finance has a new opportunity for a Senior Internal Auditor. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of recent public accounting/internal audit experience. This individual will participate in developing internal audit functions. He/she will be responsible for documenting business process and internal controls. The Senior Internal Auditor will develop audit programs and conduct financial and operational audits. This is a great opportunity with a growing publicly traded company. This company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Senior Internal Auditor:
- Take lead in developing and implementing audit plan companywide comprehensive of financial, operational and IT.
- Have knowledge of external developments that impact the company’s strategy and audit approach
- Assist in developing an audit plan based on risk assessment, management requests, control objectives, and budget
- Interface with management and provide recommendations on company’s processes and internal controls.
- Other duties as needed
Requirements of the Senior Internal Auditor:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field of study required
- 3+ years of recent experience in public accounting or internal audit; work experience with a Big 4 firm preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience SOX requirements and COSO framework
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- CPA or other professional designation is a must!