PO20 - Project Manager 1
Kelly Services eAccounts, Horsham Pennsylvania
Kelly Services is seeking a Solutions Architect - Wireless for the nation’s largest baking company located in Horsham PA.
Job Title: Solutions Architect - Wireless
Location: Horsham PA
Type: Temp to Hire
Contract Type - (W2)
Length: 12 months (1year consulting and then possible full time opportunity)
Solution Architect’s role is to develop and maintain the high-level design plan for the overall logical and technical network architecture. This individual is a Senior Infrastructure Architect/Engineer with responsibility for complex enterprise infrastructure environments primarily focused on network technologies. This leader is responsible for maintaining network standards, strategic network roadmaps, and network solution designs across the organization. The Network Architect will gain organizational commitment for all high-level network infrastructure plans, and initiate and participate in projects to evaluate technologies and methods for implementing these plans.
Qualification & Experience
· BA/BS Mandatory / MA/MS/MBA Ideal
· 12+ years of overall enterprise IT experience.
· 10+ years’ experience managing, developing and delivering strategic network architectural design and operational excellence.
· Provide strong technical expertise in WLAN / RF technologies
· Be knowledgeable of AirMagnet wireless site survey software (or similar)
· Experience in a Global Regulated Organization; technical leader in a large, complex enterprise network environments
· SME in Cisco wireless, 5508 & 2504 controllers
· Cisco ISE experience, 802.1X
· Cisco Prime infrastructure
· Spectrum Analysis, performance tools
· Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, traffic flow, and data processing concepts. · Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
· Extensive experience with developing strategic plans.
· Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
· Exceptional understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Proven experience with network capacity planning, network wireless principles, and general wireless management best practices.
· Significant experience in setting vision and strategy for the leveraged use of network technology and the executive communication skills to present and influence business partners and industry experts in line with the defined vision.
· Excellent architecture and technical support documentation skills.
· Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor and member of a cross-functional team
· Proven leadership and organizational skills
· Highly self-motivated and directed.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· CCNP (Wireless) required.
· CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert) preferred.
· ITIL a plus
*** If this position may be of interest to you, please email me back at [email protected] (with your most up to date resume, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! ***
Shazneen Irani | Professional Technical Recruiter| [email protected]
Kelly Services, Inc. | kellyservices.com