ER81 - Quality Inspector
Kelly Services eAccounts, Plymouth Minnesota
Receiving Inspection Technician
22 an hour
3-4 month contract
Essential Job Functions: The primary purpose of this position is to inspect incoming materials, maintain appropriate records to comply with Company and customer documentation requirements. Follow standard inspection procedures and equipment work instructions for inspection measurement and test.
1. Adheres to GB Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
2. Perform measurements on calibrated inspection equipment and reference standards.
3. Designs and recommends equipment and processes for Gage Repeatability Reproducibility GR R , and test method validation.
4. Inspect in coming raw materials, mechanical parts and subassemblies; mark and complete appropriate documentation to assure compliance with Inspection Procedures and specifications.
5. Conduct complete first piece inspection to assure process is correct prior to production run.
6.Maintain various in section fixtures, gages and measuring devices so appropriate measurements are made and documentation can be provided.
7. Assists in the maintenance and calibration of inspection equipment to assure accurate readings.
8. Performs other functions as needed.
Experience: Minimum of two years of technical school training in metrology measurement science and mechanical inspection. Minimum two years of experience with Geometric Dimensioning Tolerancing GD T interpreting blueprints and technical drawings.
Preferred Skills: Ability to read technical drawings/prints. Computer operation skills. Mechanical aptitude. Product knowledge helpful. Excellent organizational and communication skills written and verbal