SmartTalent is hiring Inventory Specialist for top apparel distributor, Tommy Bahama!Conveniently located in Auburn, Washington - Tommy Bahama offers a competitive hourly wage ($15.50) and an fun, positive work environment! Candidates with excellent attendance and productive performance will be considered for temp-to-hire opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Picking orders
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong counting/math skills
- Legible handwriting
- Ability to read English and see numbers of various sizing in multiple lighting conditions.
- No talking during counting and high attention to detail
- Must be available to work ALL days, no exceptions
- Ability to quickly pick up the counting process and follow directions
- Follow directions with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail – able to look quickly at product labels and determine variance in style number
- Ability to lift pick bins weighing up to 30 pounds from shelving units
- Ability to reach overhead up to 6 feet in order to bring down bins of merchandise from shelving
- Self-motivated duration of shift and endurance to count and physically lift merchandise up to 10 hours
- Frequent bending and stooping
- Ability to stand the duration of the shift
- Ability to tolerate variable temperature conditions
Start Date : November 12th @ 3:00pm-11:30pm with overtime and weekends based upon workload. The earliest start time could be 1:00 pm and the latest end time is 12:30 am as well as no guarantee of hours
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 /hour