- Oversee and own the execution of the full design and engineering effort for issue for bid (IFB) and issue for construction (IFC) design packages.
- Proactively seek out and coordinate all technical and business need information required from the numerous customers and stakeholders and transform them into a scope of work (SOW) used to set a baseline for design.
- Accurately communicate customer design scope to engineering disciplines, which will allow the disciplines to:
- Create project estimates
- Create project schedules
- Manage the following:
- Design Scope Changes
- Alignment of scope and schedule with the design team.
- Schedule changes and ensure they are reflected accurately in the project schedule.
- Manage scope effectively to support highly dynamic design process and ensure engineering teams are completing milestones on time.
- Facilitate design review meetings with attendees from construction, facilities operation, manufacturing and design personnel.
- Develop design deliverables to support design drawings for construction.
- Demonstrate the agility required to quickly shift focus between tasks in order to deliver on multiple design projects.
- Be able to give detailed and accurate project updates as needed.
- Bachelor of Science degree or Architecture.
- Design or engineering experience preferred.
- Knowledge of how design process’ s and design reviews operate and are managed.
- Knowledge of excel use and computer programming/scripting is a plus