Customer Service Sales Representative
Zerin Business Consulting, Inc, Sterling Virginia
- Assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently
- Active listening skills and effective communication strategies
- How to identify and defuse challenging customer behavior
- An awareness of the core processes and best practices used in service and support
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- OUTSTANDING Customer Service priority
- Teamwork Oriented
- Meeting or exceeding customer service and new account goals
- Become familiar with product information understanding features and benefits of your product
- Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services and use this knowledge to establish customer loyalty.
- Advancement and compensation are based on performance