Kelly Services is seeking a Customer Quality Technician for a global power leader in Fridley, MN.
Job Title: Customer Quality Technician
Location: Fridley, MN
Type: Contract (W2)
Length: 6 months
Pay Rate: $20-22/HR
Provide technical support for less complex service related issues to customers, including end-users, distributors, and/or dealers, seeking information through various mediums.
- Document customer interactions information within Cummins, strengthening the link between the customer and the factory
- Answer phone calls and emails to Technical Support, and Warranty, assuring customer has all necessary information.
- Collect information from customers necessary for Before in Service (Pre warranty) processing.
- Enter and process urgent (next day) parts orders.
- Email documents to customers as requested by Technical Service personnel.
- Data entry as needed.
- Resolve less common customer issues through a broad understanding of Cummins processes, systems, and practices
- Ability to work in a cross-functional organization, building relationships and managing conflict with customer
- Ability to escalate internally and externally as required providing documentation throughout process
- Contribute to the development of customer and knowledge database(s) by accurately and consistently recording customer contact information
- Willingness to share information by providing assistance to peers while having openness to learning and contributing to the development of a positive work environment within Plant Quality organization.
- Assist with coordination of product information between business units, distributors, end users, etc.
- Support quality improvements and response targets
- Support Six Sigma as a team member and input ideas into hopper
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism with composure and resilience
- Ability to be flexible with time constraints and scheduling if applicable
Customer Assistance Skill Sets:
- Representatives should be Intermediate (familiar to proficient) in the application of customer service knowledge/skill set in a wide range of work situations
- Practical experience interacting with customers providing technical direction
- Ability to interpret troubleshooting trees to provide assistance to customers
- Ability to manage conflict and diffuse situations to provide optimal resolution
- Should possess Intermediate (familiar to proficient) skills in planning/organizing, problem solving, attention to detail, accuracy, and professionalism
- Able to advice of status at any time throughout the process of customer experience
- Work with internal Customer Care employees, distributors, suppliers, and other business units to maximize service to customers
Computer / Telephone Skills:
- Familiar with computer related programs such as Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Understanding of applicable database systems (CQMS-Cummins Quality Management
- Systems, Siebel-TSR/CCR, Oracle R-12, Matrix, QSOL etc) and ability to run reporting measures
- Intermediate (familiar to proficient) understanding of Cummins genset products (power generators, marine products, high horsepower products, etc)
- Intermediate (familiar to proficient) understanding of power generation operation, parts, and warranty support to our end users and fleet users
- Understanding of Logistical concepts
- Interpret schematic/blue prints/wiring diagrams
*** If this position may be of interest to you, please email me back at [email protected] (with your most up to date resume, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! ***
For quick inquiries, feel free to CHAT LIVE WITH ME NOW! (8am – 5pm CST)
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.