The Business Entity:
It’s a very exciting time to work at Laurus and in the staffing industry. Every day we connect people to companies invoking a branded specific method and offering a multitude of services. Whether it’s helping a person find the right job, helping a company with its human capital needs, providing guidance to organizations, trying to meet optimum results, or engaging our global offshore services, this is a rewarding and gratifying career. To our clients, Laurus is known as one of the most complete and effective staffing firms in the industry. To our employees, Laurus is known as a company that emphasizes team work, employee development, training, rapid advancement, financial rewards and results. Our core disciplines are Accounting and Finance, Human Resources and Office Support and each line of business provides our clients with its own subject matter experts. It is this concept that has facilitated market expansions and significant growth.
As Laurus continues to add to its already impressive staff, we are looking for like-minded individuals. Common characteristics are drive, comfortableness with talking to C level staff, problem solver, career ambition, competitive, and an insatiable appetite for constant improvement; this would be a great team for you. We are looking to add both sales leaders and recruiters who would like to be a part of a growth minded company with objectives for rapid expansion.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a strategy for identifying potential clients and candidates
- Use networking, social media and all other available methods to develop new leads and cultivate relationships with prospective clients and candidates
- Utilize industry knowledge and resourcefulness to solve problems
- Participate in business networking events to establish new contacts and learn about local industry news and opportunities
- Independently generate leads, make cold calls, and set meetings to establish new business
- Cross-sell all Laurus lines of business and maintain/update the Laurus ATS/CRM with relevant information
- Sourcing, recruiting, and qualifying candidates for a variety of employment opportunities
- Using networking, social media, creativity, and all other available methods to connect with potential candidates
- Working directly with the Laurus management team to anticipate, understand and meet the evolving staffing needs of Laurus clients
- Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms
- Strong technological skills
- Outstanding listening and persuasive skills, and the ability to overcome objections
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and can work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of sourcing, full life cycle recruiting, hiring process management, and hiring manager interaction
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in the field of recruiting
- Experience with ATS systems and job boards
Laurus Group is a staffing firm with 3 separate divisions. They include Laurus Accounting and Finance, Laurus Healthcare, and Laurus Professional. Our objective is to be as complete as the largest of providers but as nimble, flexible and adaptable as the smallest in order to meet all of the demands in today’s market. Our time tested approach allows us to work with the Fortune 1000 just as effectively as a startup company.