CNA Certified Nurse Assistant
CNA Certified Nurse Assistant – are you looking for a staffing firm that can get you the CNA assignments that you truly want? Look no further than 5-Star Staffing Services! We specialize in helping long-term healthcare providers throughout the New York metropolitan area to fulfill their staffing needs, going that extra mile to match each caregiver with just the right facility. We currently have great short-term, long-term, and permanent placements for experienced Certified Nurse Assistants.
You will be assigned a dedicated recruiter who will take the time to listen to you and learn about your skills, your work preferences, and your career needs. We’ll find you the shifts you need at locations that are convenient for you. While we prefer that you have previous background in long-term care, we also work with providers who allow new CNAs to gain valuable long-term care experience. Wherever you are in your CNA career, we’ve got the just assignments for you. Contact us today – we’re looking forward to working with you!
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Paid orientation
- Competitive compensation
- Holiday bonuses
- Sick days
- PPACA Insurance
- Company contribution for required annual health screenings
- Easy access to 24/7 support
- Wide variety of shifts and locations
- Offices conveniently located in Long Island, the Bronx, Queens, and Brooklyn
We are looking for dedicated and professional Certified Nurse Assistant who are committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications include:
- Current CNA license and registration
- MMR & Varicella titers
- PPD or proof of chest X ray if positive
- Russian, Mandarin, or Spanish or additional languages, a plus
- Sigma Care experience (computer system, patient information), a plus
- Quanta serum testing (PPD/Tuberculosis) (blood test rather than skin test), a plus
- Long-term care experience, strongly preferred
Please note: proper documentation will be required to complete the application process
Your satisfaction is the measure of our success!