Recruiter, Dedicated Recruiting Services
Objective Paradigm is a recruiting services firm that provides creative solutions to companies that need to find, attract, hire and retain talented people. Objective Paradigm’ s staff is comprised of experienced recruiters, research and sourcing specialists, and business development professionals. Objective Paradigm is based in Chicago, IL and serves an international client base.
One of the ways we provide recruiting services is by partnering with our clients to identify the recruiting functions that can be outsourced to improve efficiency. By outsourcing some or all of their recruiting functions, our clients are able to consolidate and contain recruitment costs, scale to meet short and long-term hiring needs and achieve significant cost savings over alternative recruiting options.
We are hiring results driven recruiting professionals to join our Dedicated Recruiting Services Team. Our Dedicated Recruiting Services (DRS) division delivers solutions to small and medium sized companies in the greater Chicago area.
The Dedicated Recruiting Services Consultant will be responsible for working with our clients to define their recruiting objectives, implement sourcing strategies and refine the recruiting process while hiring the talent they seek. This person will have the opportunity to be a part of an entrepreneurial group within the fastest growing segment of Human Resources and Recruiting.
- Develop a recruiting strategy that is aligned with client hiring goals
- Strategize with client’ s Talent Acquisition or Executive Team with regards to recruitment processes and tools
- Generate candidate pipelines using networking, cold calling, and creative research
- Qualify candidates by conducting telephone and in-person interviews to obtain professional goals, work history, education, job skills, and salary requirements
- Follow up on referrals from other practice groups within Objective Paradigm
- Provide coaching and follow-up to candidates throughout the interview process
- Prepare and deliver status reports to client(s) on weekly recruiting activity
- Coordinate with Management and other practice groups to drive new DRS business
- Participate in weekly internal status meeting for the DRS practice
Your Job Qualifications Are:
- Multiple years of experience recruiting for a contingency placement agency / contract services /executive search firm
- Technical/IT recruiting experience required
- Demonstrates persistence and enthusiasm in management of candidate and hiring manager through the recruiting process
- Solid time management skills and technical knowledge of current trends
- Confidence to pick up a phone and recruit people
- A documented track record for achieving targeted objectives
- A desire to be active in professional associations or user groups
- Works with a sense of autonomy while in a team environment
- Collaborates with Engagement Manager and/or other DRS Consultant to fulfill engagement recruiting needs
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit- willingness to work towards the growth of the DRS division and firm even when the duty stretches outside your job description
- BA/BS in a business related academic major is preferred
Why our employees like working at Objective Paradigm:
- Growth opportunity: As our firm grows, we continue to provide opportunities to our staff to take on more responsibility
- Work/life balance: Objective Paradigm understands the importance of life outside the work place and fosters an environment that allows for flexibility in order to meet employees' needs and obligations outside of the office.
- Generous benefits package: Medical benefits including PPO, 401(k) plan with profit-sharing, generous paid time off, pre-tax commuter plan and more.
- Experienced team: Many of our employees have significant tenure with the firm.
- Great company culture: Our commitment to personal growth, creativity, and continued learning is part of our core values.
- Industry reputation: We are Chicago’ s premier staffing and search firm with clients throughout the country.
Objective Paradigm is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard for age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Technical Recruiting, Sourcing, Account Management, Client Interaction