Matrix Resources , Atlanta Georgia
National Atlanta based organization is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join their team in Atlanta, GA. You will be responsible for providing extraordinary customer service to our internal customers. The Salesforce Developer is responsible for administering, programming, and maintaining the Customer Database system in support of strategic technology initiatives. The Developer’s responsibilities will include creating solutions to integrate internal and vendor services using the Integration tools , Salesforce APIs, and extensive knowledge Salesforce, including creating workflows, reports, queries, creating custom entities and fields, and other Salesforce related activities. The person must have a thorough understanding of Sales force platform. Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the IT Implementation team to design and develop new approaches to solving users’ requests by leveraging the CRM modules and existing integrations.
- Perform configuration responsibilities to include creating custom fields/objects, formulas,
reports, workflows and validations.
- Assist in administering and maintaining the Salesforce system to support the work for a defined technology initiative.
- Provide assistance with defining requirements, solutions, options and level of effort for new CRM (Salesforce) initiatives.
- Work closely with Website development vendor, Customer database vendor and other vendors as needed to develop and implement functionality for Salesforce related initiatives.
- Work closely with the IT Customer Support team to ensure that support activities related to the CRM are coordinated in such a way that they do not impact ongoing Salesforce technology initiatives.
- Document existing CRM/AMS activities and integration flows/processes as needed.
- Automate processes as appropriate.
- May need to assist with maintenance and updates to existing legacy ASP and .Net applications that integrate with the CRM.
- Effectively manage workload and time between user requests and project work based on organizational priorities.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director, Enterprise Applications Architecture.
- 5+ years of development experience (Java is strongly preferred)
- 4+ years of Salesforce development experience - VisualForce & APEX
- Salesforce Developer certificates
- Agile experience - using SCRUM to develop & deliver software updates
- Experience working with a ticketing systems (JIRA is preferred)
- Good communication skills - interaction will be with Product Owner & SCRUM Master
- Web Services development with Salesforce API (Rest/SOAP, etc)
- Working experience with Source Code Management tools such as Github, BitBucket.
- Salesforce Administration certificates
- Experience with Association Management Software