Zerin Business Consulting, Inc, Fairfax Virginia
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using company procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of needs.
- Meet customer requirements by providing personalized solutions.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work on customer file.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Knowledge of basic computer operations
- Willingness to work shifts, as needed
- Ability to learn
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Good listening and responding skills
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
- Possess insight into self and others
- Solid problem solving skills
- Some technical knowledge
- Must be willing to take the initiative
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Professional development opportunities.
- Coaching and feedback to help you further develop your skills and business knowledge
- Management Involvement and support
- A variety of benefits